Your normal GYN labs results will be sent to you based on the notification method you selected at time of scheduling or check-in to your appointment. You will be notified by text, email or phone call depending on your request. You can also visit MyHealthRecord.com.
All abnormal results needing attention will be handled by a personal phone call from our office or a return visit.
- Negative blood pregnancy results are available in 24 hours after 1:30 pm
- Cultures are available in 72 hours
- Allow 2 weeks for blood, Pap and pathology results
- Labs will be discussed at next appointment
- Patients with abnormal results will receive a phone call
If you have not received a notification within 2 weeks, please call our office and ask to speak with the phone nurse. If you would like to change your delivery notification method, please contact our office.